The Louisiana Behavior Analyst Board offers assistance to Behavior Analysts in obtaining licensure. Below are downloadable versions of necessary forms and applications. PLEASE NOTE: In order to apply for licensure in Louisiana, you must first be certified by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. Please visit bacb.com for more information on national certification.
HELPFUL NOTE: In some cases a form in PDF is not fillable online. Click print, then preview in PDF and a copy will be created to your computer which is fillable in some instances.
PLEASE READ ALL APPLICATIONS CAREFULLY - LBAB DOES NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS, BUSINESS CHECKS, OR CASH
Renewals to be submitted by December 31, 2022.
LBAB 2022 CEU Reporting Form
Breakdown of hours for the 2022 Reporting Period
Hours must be earned from January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2022
Licensed Behavior Analysts
- Licenses issued in 2020 or before: 32 credits, 4 in ethics
- Licenses issued in 2021: 16 credits, 2 in ethics
- Licenses issued in 2022: 0 credits
State Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts
- Certificates issued in 2020 or before: 20 credits,4 in ethics
- Certificates issued in 2021: 10 credits, 2 in ethics
- Certificates issued in 2022: 0 credits